Thursday, January 12, 2012

2011, Part 1

Let's see: 2011.

On January 1st, Jessica and Joe got hitched!
That's them.

We danced the first night of 2011 away, and I captured what I think is the crowning achievement in terms of sexy wedding dance faces (get it, girl). I hope to see a lot of this face at her wedding in 2013!







So, I wasn't great about photographing anything until about April... at which point, I obviously had to whip out the camera to get some pics of the Royal Wedding Tea Party we threw! That tea party was a lifelong dream of mine, and now that I have finally hosted one, well, I just want to host more.
 Yummy treats, lace doilies, blue and white things, people getting married while other people wear funny hats-- does it get any better!? The mamas came to mingle and eat, and my Dad came to play the papparrazzi.

 At some point, truly, I don't remember when, these two accompanied me to see this one (the boy not the lion). Houston didn't know what it was in for....

 It is exactly what it looks like.

 Sweet boy. I had this picture on my bulletin board in my old office for a few months when a professor asked "Dat you hubband? He luke like he own you!!"





Oh yeah, Stephanie got knocked up. She debuted her bump around May, and what an adorable little bump it was!





In preparation for the new baby, Nigel began hitting the trails Brad Womack style (you know, shirtless and self-reflective).

Just kidding. Nigel is more shirtless than Brad Womack could ever hope to be... and I think he is lacking in self reflection skills since we have to scold him for eating his own poop. But look at that sweet baby face!! He had no idea what in store for him come November...

No comments:

Post a Comment